Monday, July 14, 2008

Winter Reminiscer

I was feeling a little bit inclined to complain about the heat here, and then I remembered THIS:


I love the John Taylor building. Ain't it perdy? I wish I had better pictures of the snow. None of these do it any kind of justice. This is really wimpy snow.

There was so much frost on the inside of the car that we had to scrape it off.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.


I wasn't quite as upset as I look in this picture. In fact, there was a lot of laughter involved. And the person taking the picture was driving, not me! I know what you were thinking, Dave.

Fun. Yessiree.



I love July.

2 Comments:

At July 14, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Anonymous tio bruno said...

I ain't never had to shovel heat.

 
At July 21, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Blogger Garlic Boy said...

It was nice to see you this past weekend. I had a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home