Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Love My Roommates

I have 5 cool roommates this semester. It is the most harmonious apartment I've lived in. The two girls in these photos are the ones I lived with last year, Carly and Stephanie. They're great.
We went shopping for a wedding dress for Carly (middle). We had a really good time. Stephanie (left) and I are going to be her bridesmaids.

Stephanie and I threw a surprise birthday party for Carly. I know. We're the coolest.


Carly riding shotgun in my FINE PIECE OF MACHINERY.


Shopping at WINCO is the cool thing to do. This is my favorite section of the store. Plastic tubes filled with buy-in-bulk goodness are pretty tough to beat.

By the way, Stephanie is from Vermillion, South Dakota (she says "supper" and other awesome stuff) and Carly is from Sacramento, California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home