Sunday, February 01, 2009

New Year Festivities

We spent Jan 01 in Pike National Forest eating lunch, enjoying the scenery, roasting mallows, and shooting stuff.
Julia bagged a marshmallow.

Dang. That girl is cute.

My nephew loves me and I love him.

Cleopatra after we teased her about her pose.

Cleopatra regally roasting marshmallows.

Gerber baby.

Two frogs on a log.

Lady killer.

I love this boy.

Kaleb has some serious style.

Where are all of the pictures of Dad?

Dale looking majestic.

ETHAN IS CUTE.

It was cold up there. I wore two shirts, a sweatshirt, and my two-layered winter coat because I'm a whimp.

Check out that 'stache!

4 Comments:

At February 1, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Blogger Tio Bruno said...

No pictures of Dad? The Warner males, in their natural environment, usually avoid being in front of cameras. It's our upbringing, a family tradition. We'll take the pictures, but don't want to be in them.

 
At February 1, 2009 at 9:43 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Years of experience have taught me that you are correct. I even blogged about it once:

http://murkydismal.blogspot.com/2007/12/man-behind-camera.html#comments

 
At February 22, 2009 at 10:55 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I can't stop laughing at that picture of Julia. I really hope that ends up as an oil painting above a fireplace in a library somewhere.

 
At February 23, 2009 at 8:31 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Actually it's above our fireplace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home